New homes in Cobb County - From the $400s
Luxury homes at excellent prices! Come see Brookstone Estates, one of the top new home communities in the budding Smyrna area. This 3-phase subdivision features a large lake complete with dock, and it also borders the Corps of Army Engineers property. Enjoy your privacy on lots ranging from .5 to 3 acres. Brookstone Estates’ builders were chosen with care and can customize homes to suit your individual needs. Come and pay us a visit, and stay a while!
- Brick/stone/shake exteriors
- Three car garages and boat door
- Up to 3 acre lots
- 100% Earthcraft and Energy Star homes
- Up to 4,600 square foot floorplans
- Built-in bookcases and crown molding
- Oversized decks/patios
- Too many features to list
- 4 acre lake with dock
- Two-story Clubhouse
- Adult and kiddie pools
- Large covered rear deck overlooks pool
- Playground and walking trails
- Lighted tennis courts
- Sidewalks and street lights throughout
- Borders Corps of Army Engineers property
- Walking distance to downtown Smyrna
- Top rated local schools
- Less than 3 miles from Lakeside Marketplace
- Minutes from Wal-Mart, Super Target, Best Buy and more
- Across the street from Jasper Park
- Only 30 minutes from the airport
- Things to do in Cobb County
Location & Directions
Minutes from I-285, the location of the community is spectacular. You’ll be close to plenty of shopping including Wal-Mart, Super Target, Best Buy and more. Plus, the community is located in a school district that includes Spring Elementary, Crabapple Middle and Cumberland High Schools.
- From Atlanta, take I-285 west.
- Take exit 16 (Atlanta Road) toward Smyrna, and turn right off ramp.
- Turn left on Hamby Street going west.
- Brookstone Estates is .25 miles on the right.